EMWW is our newest Sub- Penny Alert!
EMWW needs to be on your Radar for Wednesday Trading Immediately amd don't forget that our last Sub-Penny Alert gave us Gains of 55%!!!
Structural Enhancement Technologies Corp. (EMWW.PK) is a holding Company and through its wholly owned subsidiary, Extreme Mobile Coatings, Inc., based in Nicholasville, Kentucky, EMWW offers franchise opportunities to operate a mobile business that provides painting or coating on various surfaces utilizing specialized proprietary material.
EMWW’s subsidiary also operates an onsite mobile business that provides painting or coating on various surfaces utilizing specialized proprietary material. The Company also offers its anti-microbial services in other areas of the United States through various providers.
EMWW has developed a patented material combining the most potent antimicrobial agent with powder coating to enable effective on-site delivery and protection.
Powder coating, the technique of applying plastic powder to a part, is by far the youngest of the surface finishing techniques in common use today. In standard wet paints, such as house paints, the solids are in suspension in a liquid carrier, which must evaporate before the solid paint coating is produced. Powder coatings avoid this issue and the associated use of solvents, yet produce a final cured coating with similar properties to that achieved with a two-pack wet paint.
Powder coatings are relatively hard, abrasion-resistant (depending on the specification) and tough. Thin powder coatings can be flexible but this is not recommended for exterior applications. The choice of colors and finishes is almost limitless. Color matching is quite acceptable batch to batch. When powder coated items are installed without damage, and maintained regularly (appropriately washed at regular intervals), the coating should be relatively permanent. A correctly applied coating, although not metallurgically bonded to the metal, will not crack, chip or peel as happens with conventional paint films.
Powder coating technology has already successfully displaced liquid based alternatives for a variety of applications and its use continues to grow.
Benefits of Powder Coating:
- More Durable
- Powder coating gives consumers, businesses, and industry one of the most economical, longest-lasting, and most color-durable quality finishes available.
- Powder coated surfaces are more resistant to chipping, scratching, fading, and wearing than other finishes. Color selection is virtually unlimited with high and low gloss metallic and clear finishes available. And colors stay bright and vibrant longer. Texture selections range from smooth surfaces to a wrinkled or matte finish, and rough textures designed for hiding surface imperfections.
- Protects the Environment
- Powder coating is also highly protective of our environment. While liquid finishes contain solvents which have pollutants known as volatile organic compounds (VOCs), powder coating contains no solvents and releases negligible amounts, if any, of VOCs into the atmosphere. Thus, there is no longer a need for finishers to buy costly pollution control equipment. In addition, most powder coating overspray that does not adhere to the part can be retrieved and reused, virtually eliminating the waste commonly found in liquid finishing processes.
- Saves Money
- Elimination of VOCs and reduction of wastes saves money and helps companies comply more easily and economically with the regulations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. In fact, one of the major elements in expanding the market for powder coating has been the implementation over the past 30 years of stringent air pollution control legislation.
Structural Enhancement Technologies Corp. Announces Corporate Update on Challenger Brands Acquisition
On June 27th, 2012 (EMWW) in an effort to provide their shareholders with informed announced a corporate update.
Recently the company announced the following;
- They have entered into a Letter of Intent to acquire Challenger Brands renewable energy Oil Company in the business of blending, bottling, and distributing private label motor oil, transmission fluid, and related products for the automotive aftermarket.
- That Jeff Gates has been appointed as President of the Company, effective immediately. Mr. Gates will be tasked with the responsibility to integrate Challenger Brands Corp. and expand operations. Mr. Gates has a long and distinguished career in the bottling industry.
- They have entered into an agreement to acquire a blending and bottling facility in Bedford Park, IL. The acquisition will be a necessary complement to the acquisition of Challenger Brands.
"Each of the previous announcements is part of a plan we put together after several months of research and due diligence. Each component is integral to anticipated future success of Challenger Brands. With the acquisition of Challenger Brands and the addition of an additional bottling facility we have an opportunity to become a high growth high margin business. The price of oil is still at significantly high prices and there will be high demands for products like ours, which is dependable inexpensive oil that is environmentally friendly. If we execute, and I fully expect we will, since I have done this before for Nestle and my own companies, we will be a brand name in the bottled oil business," commented Jeff Gates, the new CEO of Structural Enhancement Corp.
"We are also receiving tremendous support from the local government where the recycling plant is located. With unemployment much higher in the rural areas, like in Indiana, than it is in the rest of the country give us a competitive advantage in higher skilled labor at competitive salaries than in the urban areas. One other thing our shareholders should keep in mind is this industry is highly fragmented so there will be opportunities to acquire other companies similar to ours once we have fully integrated Challenger and the bottling facility," Gates went on to say.
To read more about EMWW please visit the company’s website: http://setincorp.com/
If EMWW were to once again reach the 52 week high of 8 cents, we will be looking at gains of more than 3900% from the current levels! The potential of this little sub penny is out of this world!
Remember, this pick is on high alert! Begin your research immediately. We are expecting tremendous gains from EMWW and we do not want anyone left behind!
Remember to trade smart, research your options, and use due diligence!
The Penny Stocks SMS Team